Create gorgeous flash slideshow with 300+ dynamic flash templates including HTML5 templates. Export slideshow in both SWF and HTML formats. You can then embed your slideshow to website as banner intros, share to others through Social Networkings, and enjoy on any web browser & portable devices.
Make HTML5 slideshows on both Windows and Mac (for iOS devices, you can use SlideWow). Only need 3 simple steps to finish making an stunning HTML5 slideshow. Offer dozens of free HTML5 slideshow templates. Easy to share and embed the HTML5 slideshows to websites and blogs.
Make and share your HTML5 photo slideshows on the go. SlideWow is compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch. Easy to create and share HTML5 photo slideshow to websites, blogs and Go2Album. HTML5 slideshows powered by SlideWow are compatible with all browers and all devices.
Last month I needed to create a flash banner for my new website. Photo Flash Maker did it perfect for me. Providing exquisite templates for making flash banners and intros, easy to use, and with amazing transition effects to make the banner animated! -- Chris
1. Launch Photo Flash Maker.
2. Add source images & edit with dynamic text.
3. Choose flash templates & customize details.
4. Export flash banner & insert to website.
I am crazy in photography. And I've got hundreds of photos from my last holiday in the countryside. Yesterday I created a slideshow and uploaded to YouTube as MP4 video. Thanks to Photo Slideshow Maker, which really helps me a lot... -- Renan
1. Run Photo Slideshow Maker.
2. Add photo, music & apply transition effects.
3. Select album theme & customize photo video.
4. Output slideshow video & upload to Youtube.
Next Sunday is my Mother's birthday, and I'd like to give her... say, something special, like a photo DVD slideshow. Then I tried Photo DVD Maker and it worked just as expected. Easy to use; and the DVD menus turns out splendid effects. -- Harald
1. Open Photo DVD Maker.
2. Add photos, music, videos.
3. Choose transition effects, album theme and DVD menu.
4. Select output format, burn slideshow DVD or create disc image file.